Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a Day

Sometimes you have one of those days that seem to have everything and yesterday was one such day. It started by rushing my neighbor to hospital because she had a mini-stroke and I thought that would be enough. I then got to see my car because the repairers have a difficulty with something, so I am off to try and sought that out today. The TV is broken which means no soccer….Yay. I got a call from a mate to try and sought out his car for a registration inspection, a Lightning bolt hitting a pole next to me (never saw that before), a hail storm, a road trip through a storm, a car moving on its own as I was walking toward it, a threat and last but not least a beer (which felt so good even though I don’t drink). The other bonus was I got to here the Popey theme for the fist time in years.

Yep some days just have bits of everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A threat?
It wasn't a threat it was 11 at night on my first day of school and i was majorly pissed off that I was disturbed on the errand of one of your mates who I don't think much of.
On any other night I would have been fine with your nocturnal droppings in but when it comes to school this year I'm actually trying to get myself there every day.
It wasn't a threat at all. I don't like your friends and they hate me so I'm not overly conducive to doing anything for them.