Thursday, February 7, 2008

Setup

There are those that think that I have posted with hidden meaning. When being told of this I did do one and made no secret of it. I knew that what ever I did post would have been met with opposition but did it anyway in a different way to which I had originally thought. I thought the original idea may have been offensive so the pictures I took I have sent to the subject and they can do with them as they will. The fact is that the person that I aimed my last post too has not contacted me to voice offence. I did attack their height but then again, I have done this in person. I know that the person implied reads my blog so if I have offended I apologize.

Till now there have been no hidden meanings in my posts. I did attempt some humor in an attempt to keep me blogging. The humor and the blog is my own and I make no apologies for the content as you are free to not read it if you so desire. If you think that I am going to give out deep personal secrets on this blog, then think again. If I have do offend, I will apologize as it is not my intent. Hence, why I never name names or post photos of people I know personally. The content I usually write about is benign in nature and is that way because it is for public viewing.

I am angered that I was setup; I am appalled that I was equated to another as I didn’t do anything behind anyone’s back. I allow anonymous commenter’s and invite opinion both positive and negative. To the objector, make your opposition public so all know that you were offended. To the implied, I apologize in advance if offence was taken.

I made a pledge this year that I am not going to be suffocated in my opinion or humor. I am not going to change for anyone and if you cannot accept me for me then thank you for reading my blog and I wish you all the very best for the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Cellophane

How eloquently you have voiced your anger. “The content I usually write about is benign in nature and is that way because it is for public viewing.” May be true to an extent unless it is about yourself but point taken, that this is your blog and you have the right to do so.

I am impressed that you can keep your head while being so passionate and recognize that, even if you felt that you were being setup, you can constructively take stock of the situation and view it objectively.