Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mailbox Monday

It all started like this, a drive and you see something unusual by the side of the road and you think it will make a great pic. Then you read someone else’s blog and now have excuse to hunt down these unusual monuments and post them. These mailboxs started me on my quest. In the days of old it was common to behead a foe and place their head on a pike as a sign of your victory. Now days you can use them to receive your mail too.

Now I am a blogging moron so I am supposed to link back but will do that once my education levels exceed that of just being able to post (for pity sake it took me ages to learn how to add images). So if you have gotten here I am sure the page back button will get you back to someone smarter than I. If you wish to comment so I can learn who you are please do so and I promise to visit and will link when I learn how.

Happy Mailbox Monday.

No comments: