Monday, February 11, 2008

The Heavens Took Away My Baby

Nearly two months ago, while on a pleasant day out, the heavens opened up and granted the earth a gift. It bestowed on us some of the largest hail stones I have ever seen. From a sanctuary I was able to retrieve on one but there were lager ones to the one pictured.


In the line of fire was my car, Bindi Blue. To some it may seem weird to give your car a name but it is a personal trait that I have done with every vehicle I have owned. The result of which, turned her once clean lines to resemble more of a lunar landscape.

With the major amount of damage done by the hail it has taken two months to get her to be repaired and it will be a while till she is. I have been given a loan car yesterday but I miss my Bindi. Like a lover above your station, I feel unworthy of Bindi but so blessed at the same time. Our last major journey together was a wild and wet trip that inspired my last post. It was because of her that I was able to survive the lunatic, that seemed hell bent on running me off the road.


I was called a car snob yesterday, I disagree, I am a Bindi snob as she is my baby


No comments: