Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Now this is a weird thing to happen but nearly every time I have family member pass away I see a bird at the house, near or at the time of their deaths. Yesterday I was looking in my back yard at a bird I had never seen before on the washing line looking at me. At the time I took a picture of it as it was an unusual bird. I got a call tonight to tell to inform me that a cousin that I had never met had died at the tender age of 34. She died of cancer and I remembered the bird. Like I said, every time there is a passing I have bird do something unusual or is unusual. I have no idea what kind of bird this is as I have never seen one like it before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Cellophane,

Not to sound like a skeptic, it may just be that your awareness and powers of observation are tending to confuse you. With your kitten episode you were able to see a potential danger where others wouldn’t, it may just be that you see things others dismiss and coincidence that you levy a supernatural occurrence to something seemingly insignificant as seeing a bird. I am sure you see birds frequently and an event with one has heightened your sensitivity toward them with relevance to “passing”.

On the other side, have you ever thought of becoming a photographer? Your little photo story and other pictures, I am assuming are yours, show that you either have some skill in the field and good at it. Either that, or a reverse Dr. Doolittle, as if your recent events hold weight, animals seem to talk to you.

Mr. Cellophane said...

Thank you for your comments; I am assuming Devil’s Advocate with a typo. If what I am seeing is a coincidence then is seems to happen a lot. I am saying nothing more than what I have observed.

Thank you for your compliments on the pictures I have taken too. It is a passion of mine but I tend not to post a lot of them. As for the “reverse Dr. Doolittle”, it would seem that way at the moment.