Thursday, April 3, 2008

Inner Screams.

When all you have to do is run with the facts, people want to embellish them with useless chatter. The decision has been made and all I have to do is make a simple transfer and it is all done but while I am waiting, and been hurried to a location I don’t want to be right now, I have time to write a protest while waiting for the last minute change in pans to be reverted back to the original and the right people informed.

I am sitting here screaming inside “Why change the plans on a whim without thinking?” Why do people do this to me all the time? If you make a decision then stick to it like people expect me too. I have to remain steadfast in my decisions in everything I do.

Finally a decision and I can get back to doing what it is I have to.

No comments: