Saturday, February 3, 2007

Mr. Cellophane

Why Mr. Cellophane? Well like most mere males in this world, this is a measure of most men’s existence. The myth that it is a man’s world is shattered with logical thought. While equal opportunity activists will claim that men have had the reins in their hands for far too long. I propose that they have been only looking at those at the top rung of the social structure. Anyone going to a shop knows that the premium products are always on display in the shop window. When entering you will find that the majority of the stock is common or a lower grade version. Argument on this I call “Perception V’s Reality”.

I am a simple man but have applied my simple thinking to this and may other topics. I am far too aware of main stream thinking and know that my conclusions are based on noting more supportive than real life experience. I am no scholar, but do believe that life is a learning experience. It may just be interesting to hear the thoughts based on these than some survey that is narrowed and designed to show a particular point of view.

To anyone that reads this I will say that I do like opposition of my views. If you are compelled to comment then feel free to do so. All I ask is that you structure your argument so I can see your way of thinking. I don’t pretend to a minute that it will convert my thoughts, but you never know. I do like to get a whole appreciation of a view even if I don’t agree.

That being said, I would like to say that this is hopefully the first on many posts and look forward to hearing form you on them. I am male and make no apology for my views being tainted to a male perspective. I can only see the world through my eyes and those are the views that I will share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe welcome to the world of blogging. much love and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxox

Mr. Cellophane said...

Thanks for the encouragement Kate. I am no word smith but here goes nothing I suppose.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you've got lots of topics to talk about. The thing with blogging is that when you read what someone else writes it often inspires you to write a post, try a quiz, take up a challenge or just publish a pic.

Anonymous said...

Hey you, now hear this, blogging is about posting with some regularity!